Fixed-line telephony, mobile, messaging, contact centre solutions and apps fused into one solution that help to drive business growth and customer satisfaction. Delivered either in the cloud or on your premises, with hosted UC you can combine your on-premises and hosted UC solutions, so you get the best of both worlds. Priced either per-user per-month, or as one-off payments, Daisy Unified Communications can improve productivity and employee wellbeing, as well as saving your business valuable time and money.
PRIVATE CLOUD UC
OnlineUC Mitel is a scalable private cloud solution, built in our highly-secure and sustainable data centres. We can work with you to support your migration planning, implementation, support, and end-user training services for Mitel. Transforming your communications without the cost and complexity.
PUBLIC CLOUD UC
(Microsoft Teams / Gamma / RingCentral)
Hosted business telephony services that provide an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities, all accessed through an easy-to-use web portal on per-user-per-month pricing.
OnlineUC Mitel is an on-premises secure and scalable unified communications solution delivered on your infrastructure – seamlessly integrates business workflows and applications.
An intelligent and integrated contact centre can transform your interactions with your business and, more importantly, your customers.
Lines & Calls
Highly competitive lines & calls packages, tariffs and call routing options. We can work with you to future-proof your technology to replace all of your WLR assets ahead of the PSTN Switch-off.
Brilliantly-priced tariffs, fantastic deals on data-only SIMs, flexible international call bundles with self-serve account access and mobile device management options. Plus, try our SMS platform to send customer campaigns.
Internet of Things (IOT)
Multi-Network IoT is cellular-based IoT provisioning for smart solutions in your business. From vehicle-to-vehicle communication to smart traffic to automated checkouts and smart inventory management.
Product Supply & Licensing
Easy, low-cost product supply, from laptops to servers. Plus desktop services, licencing, lifecycle management and finance options.
Ask the expert
- Enabling the use of more efficient network transport, such as SIP trunking and intelligent call routing.
- Reducing travel costs and replacing face-to-face meetings with web collaboration.
- Minimising or even eliminating time wasted from unsuccessful contact attempts.
- On-premises UC solution: On-premises provides full control over a unified communications infrastructure. Exploiting existing on-premises resources, such as virtual servers, allows you to install and secure full control over a UC solution, helping reduce costs and provide reassurance that all company data is kept within your organisation. An on-premises option provides the flexibility synonymous with UC solutions, coupled with high resilience and high availability.
- Hosted UC solutions: A hosted UC platform removes the burden of having to maintain hardware on site and allows you to have the same UC features through a private or public cloud. Offering the same flexibility of a hardwired infrastructure, it provides great ease of use, anywhere-anytime connectivity and can scale up or down as your business requires.
- Hybrid UC solutions: Combine your on-premises and hosted UC solutions and get the best of both worlds.
"Today, to manage the built environment effectively, you have to digitise it in some way. We’re training drone pilots to give us digital images of areas… putting GoPro cameras on the front of trains to survey lines. It’s becoming much more of a digital environment. For us, it’s about using tools to get a better view or control of scope and scale."
Bill Price, Systems and Technology Director at Costain
Unified Communications tailored to your business
Daisy understands the business challenges of reducing costs, improving efficiency, driving customer engagement and increasing sales – all while addressing cybersecurity concerns. We work with you to design bespoke solutions to meet your needs, offering both private and shared environments.
We have all of the skills in-house. We can utilise our network, our data centres and our fully-skilled engineers across the UK. As preferred suppliers on many PSN frameworks, we’re experienced in public sector deployments too.
We can help you to adapt to change at pace by providing simple pricing and technical expertise so that you can make more informed decisions to maintain your competitive edge, meet evolving customer needs and provide future-proof technology that will open up new opportunities.