Daisy’s onshore UK-based, End User Service Desk provides the right people, processes, and technology to deliver high value IT services 24/7 so that your business can carry on doing what you do best, without interruption.
Daisy offers a comprehensive support service which can rapidly assess, manage and resolve IT incidents and service requests. Our End User Service Desk can be tailored to meet your specific needs and service levels and includes options for dedicated, syndicated and hybrid delivery models.
What our customers say about Daisy’s End User Service Desks . . .
What does Daisy End User Service Desk deliver?Options include dedicated Service Desks or immediate access to syndicated teams of analysts delivering high quality, cost-effective support to a number of organisations.
A syndicated service desk gives you access to a shared pool of highly qualified service desk analysts that work across a number of Daisy customers.
This model offers flexibility at a cost-effective price, whilst still giving you access to a high standard of customer service.
All of our analysts are given specific client training and you’ll be allocated an analyst that best meets the skills and requirements of your business and industry.
Ask the expert
- Reduction of end user downtime with the support of a fully managed service
- Increased responsiveness as the main responsibility of the service desk is to help and support end users
- Customer issues are handled by experts with vast amounts of knowledge and experience
- The latest technology ensures support is delivered efficiently and effectively
To find out more benefits of outsourcing your End User Service Desk, click here.
- Syndicated Service Model: A pool of service desk analysts who work across multiple Daisy customers. This model is highly cost-effective.
- Dedicated Service Model: This model provides a fully focussed and personalised service with your own dedicated service desk analyst for your organisation.
- Hybrid Service Model: A mixture of the two models above to provide a level of cover for extended hours.
To find out more, please click here.
Service delivery includes:
The challenges of providing a service desk to end users
Demand – providing a high-quality service against cyclical and dynamic demand is costly to deliver in house as you have to design and resource it for the highest demand
Capability – increasing numbers of devices and applications used in your business environment, combined with mobile working, puts increased strain on the capabilities and availability of service desk resources
Quality – consumerisation of IT means that users expect the same level of quality from services in the workplace as they receive as consumers outside of work
The benefits of outsourcing your End User Service Desk
- Improve IT service levels and help optimise productivity while simultaneously reducing the capital investment and running costs required to provide support in-house
- A fully scalable service for multiple requirements – users have a single point of contact for all IT requirements
- Best practice industry-standard procedures with a consistent approach to assessment and resolution
- IT incidents managed through a resolution within contracted service levels for your peace of mind
- The ability to scale up and down rapidly as the demand on the desk changes through the day and at cyclical points in your organisation’s year
- Greater visibility with SLA/KPI analysis, reporting and management to support performance management and internal decision making
Why Daisy for End User Service Desk?
With syndicated, dedicated and hybrid options we can align our service desk provision to your business’s specific needs and requirements.
Expert knowledge and skills
As an experienced End User Service Desk supplier, we have the people, processes, and technology to successfully manage all of your End User Service Desk requirements.
Measured SLA backed services, underpinned by our customer satisfaction, quality and escalation processes can give you peace of mind that we are taking the best care of your users.