We understand your mobility challenges
Advances in mobility have enabled businesses to become more productive as the number of employees working remotely increases, yet with this added flexibility, businesses can often feel that there is a loss of control.
Mobile is rapidly transforming how organisations do business. However, managing and protecting the mobile devices, apps and content that contain sensitive corporate data can present overwhelming challenges for any IT or Security team.
Now you can take control of business-critical data on your company smartphones and tablets with our device management solution. It keeps you connected to your field employees and in control of any sensitive information carried on staff mobile devices.
- Remote management of your business devices – Our online portal gives you the capability to view all employee devices and configure these remotely
- Increased productivity – Save time by automating repetitive tasks like configuring WiFi settings on devices or asking users to install certain apps
- Preserve your company’s data – Protect your business by having the option to remotely wipe devices containing any confidential company data
- Business management reporting – Helping you to understand your device hardware, software and agent usage
- Expense management – Monitor data usage in real-time and set alerts accordingly
|Remote device access
|Remote locate, lock and wipe (full and selective)
|Mobile app management
|Device restriction settings
|Monitors and alerts on threats
|Passcode and encryption enforcement
|Mobile expense management
|Policy updates and changes
|Access to company VPN
|Access to company platforms without a VPN
|Encrypted file sharing
|Mobile document editor
|Mobile document sync
|Mobile threat management
Why Daisy for Mobile Device Management?
In partnership with vendors with 20 years of experience in enterprise mobility management. Seamless plug and play capability – simple to setup and ready to use in a matter of minutes.
Technical support for launch day support for major mobile OS platform releases.
Mature, multi-tenant, on-demand, world-class, SOC 2 Type II audited, FISMA Moderate-certified cloud infrastructure.
Ties in to your infrastructure and can deploy to devices and apps to thousands of concurrent users.