Digitisation in the healthcare sector is accelerating in order to meet the demands of a more expectant, growing and ageing population. High-quality services need to be delivered seamlessly, in both traditional and innovative formats, ensuring better patient outcomes and satisfaction while making the best of existing commitments.
To ensure that health care systems survive in today’s tech-driven environment, visionary clinical commissioning groups and key decision makers need to embrace patient-centric technologies to become digitally healthy both now and in the future.
HSCN Network – Make the move to HSCN
The Health and Social Care Network is a new data network for health and care organisations. Replacing N3, it provides the underlying network arrangements to help integrate and transform health and social care services.
Cyber Security – Protect your Patients and Staff
Safeguarding your organisation in an ever-changing threat landscape and helping you satisfy your data security and protection (DSPT) requirements
A caring approach to cloud adoption
Your journey to delivering digitally-enabled care and harnessing the cloud to deliver cost, time and efficiency savings, starts with a trusted advisor.
Partnering with Daisy assures you of a trusted advisor that:
- Understands the importance of your legacy technology and can manage it as part of your cloud infrastructure
- Can advise which applications are suitable for which cloud platforms, and deliver a hybrid solution across public and private platforms
- Has the breadth to advise across IT, communications and cloud to ensure you benefit from economies of scale and the most appropriate licensing models
- Is able to securely manage risk and protect data that is personal, sensitive, critical or all of those things
- Can help to satisfy your data security and protection (DSPT) requirements
- Can deliver as little or as much support as you need, where and how you need it
- Has been awarded places on many Crown Commercial Service (CCS) purchasing frameworks, as approved Public Sector suppliers
- Holds top level relationships with the best-of-breed vendors including Microsoft, HPE and Citrix
“Our staff and students can now get access to their email, their Twitter accounts, whatever they need – and that has quite a big impact on morale.”
David Cowan, IT Manager at NHS Orkney
1 Technology Strategy and Service Design
2 Transition and Transformation
3a Operational Services (End User Services)
3b Operational Services (Operational Management)
3c Operational Services (Technical Management)
3d Operational Services (Application and Data Management)
4a Programmes and Large Projects (Government Official Security Classification)
Daisy has been awarded a place on the UK Government’s HSCN Access Services framework agreement (RM3825), as announced by the Crown Commercial Service.
1 Visit the HSCN DPS for more information