Daisy enables a successful hybrid working environment
Hybrid working is here to stay
Through the turmoil of the last few years, we’ve learned a lot about ourselves, and revisited age-old questions such as: “where and how do I work best?” and “where and how do I want to work?”. Recent studies show 61% of employees want to work from home three days a week, but 87% of workers feel that the office is critically important for building a sense of community and collaboration.1 It’s safe to say that hybrid working is no longer a bug, it’s a feature of our professional lives.
Organisations need to strategise when it comes to hybrid working
Apart from the obvious productivity benefits of getting it right, the costs of getting it wrong can be heavy. There is a real risk of losing talent to companies that do meet the new needs of their staff, from the start of the pandemic through to November 2021, more than 3.9 million workers quit their jobs each month on average.2
Technology underpins any hybrid working strategy
As our work moves with us from the office to the living room, from the living room to the kitchen and then back to the office again, we need technology that adapts to our changes in place and habits. Business laptops need to be reliable in any location with any setup, they need to be ultra-portable and secure but powerful enough to handle modern workloads.
HP ELITEBOOKS – A STRONG FOUNDATION FOR YOUR HYBRID WORKING STRATEGY
HP EliteBooks powered by the latest generation IntelⓇ processor keeps employees consistently productive, and your business data safe. The HP Elite Dragonfly G3, for example, is under 1kg3, has an extra-long battery life, is protected by HP Wolf Security4 and is lightning fast with the new 12th Gen IntelⓇ Coreᵀᴹ Processor.5
Elite Dragonfly G3
Experience the lightest, most powerful, long-lasting premium notebook.
Elite x360 PCs
Redefining the lightweight corporate standard with enhanced collaboration and contextual experiences.
EliteBook 800 Series
Beautifully designed, secure and manageable, with powerful collaboration tools to keep your staff productive anywhere.
EliteBook 600 Series
Enable premium experiences and performance for end-users.
So, why Daisy?
At Daisy, we connect technology solutions to resolve your business challenges. In addition to our HP partnership we have many global vendor relationships. Daisy has been a Microsoft partner for more than 20 years, providing devices, deployment, device management, Microsoft 365 licences, management options, and lifecycle services. Our customers place 100% trust in us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
By partnering with leading antivirus and next-generation endpoint protection providers, we can deliver the most appropriate protection to meet your business requirements, all while removing the headache that comes from complex antivirus management solutions. With Security Optimisation being part of our service, Daisy can help review, report and manage the security of such a complex platform, including Intune, Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS) and Defender for Endpoint.
Mobile Device Management
The enterprise is sprinkled with different endpoints – everything from smartphones to tablets and laptops, to wearables and Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Daisy can provide an MDM solution securely accessible through a single pane of glass. The solution allows you to see endpoints, end-users and everything in between from any device, in any location, protecting users whether they are on or off the network.
Flexible Finance Services
Are you constantly being asked to do more with less budget? Enable your hard-pressed IT budgets to go further with Daisy’s tailored, competitive and flexible finance solutions. We work in partnership with vendors and finance providers to offer customers flexible and tailored finance solutions, including lease and tech-as-a-service (TaaS). This empowers you to take your IT capex spending and convert it into a simple opex solution.
Our services are truly end-to-end:
- Procurement – a dedicated team of Daisy professionals work in partnership with all our vendor partners to supply the correct devices to meet customer requirements at the right price
- Build & Deploy – Daisy’s Account Managers work with customers on every step of the build and deployment phase. From stock management, image deployment and pre-configuration to asset tagging, secure delivery, and deployment to desk fully asset managed
- Manage & Maintain – organisations have multiple technologies, software and hardware that can be difficult to keep on top of. Daisy offers service and asset management, direct end-user support, hardware break and fix, monitoring, software support, and deskside support to keep your technology up to date
- Recover & Renew – every device has an end of life and some outdated and older devices can cause continuous problems day-to-day. With Daisy you can be sure of hardware and software recovery and renewal of a device after failure
- Refresh – during the lifecycle of devices operating systems and application upgrades can cause hardware to underperform. Daisy will work with customers to deliver a cost per device per month, including refresh of all equipment built into a contract
- Disposal – count on Daisy to handle the refurbishment, remarketing and secure (WEEE compliant) disposal of your data and end-of-life IT assets to minimise your environmental impact and remain watertight on data compliance. We offer a full suite of lifecycle services, including trade-ins, redeployment, secure data erasure, WEEE compliant recycling, remarket, shredding, decommissioning, refurbishment, and asset reporting
2. Interactive Chart: How Historic Has the Great Resignation Been? – SHRM – March 9, 2022 Interactive Chart: How Historic Has the Great Resignation Been? (shrm.org)
4. HP Wolf Security for Business requires Windows 10 and higher, includes various HP security features and is available on HP Pro, Elite, Workstation, and RPOS products. See product details for included security features and OS requirements.
5. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from the use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
Daisy promotes a healthy workplace, at home or the office
Daisy is proud to have partnered with HP to drive a healthier and more sustainable workplace for your business and employees.
HP Inc. applies circular economy principles to drive progress across the product life cycle by accelerating the shift from virgin materials to recycled content, including ocean-bound and closed-loop plastics. Durable notebooks, desktops, and workstations, combined with maintenance and recovery services keep valuable materials in use for as long as possible.
HP Inc. now has more than 50 products across the range that include ocean-bound plastics, more than any other manufacturer1 and 664 energy star® certified personal systems products, again more than any other manufacturer2.
Delivering our most sustainable portfolio
85m bottles worth of ocean-bound plastic have been diverted to create HP products, since 2016.
[video_lightbox_youtube video_id=”IIS40LoAyfM” width=”640″ height=”480″ anchor=”Ocean bound plastics video”]
[video_lightbox_youtube video_id=”T80c_Iutx_M” width=”640″ height=”480″ anchor=”Climate action video”]
The World’s Most Sustainable PC Portfolio4
Our favourite HP products for sustainability:
The HP Elite Folio
Bringing together the best features of a phone, tablet, and PC into one device, the HP Elite Folio combines computing experiences as a laptop, tablet and media consumption device. Innovative use of sustainable materials shows prominently in the sophisticated pull-forward design. A soft folio inspired exterior made of vegan leather wraps the PC and the enclosure is made from 90% recycled magnesium by weight.
The HP Elite DragonFly
This series of notebooks provides mobility beyond expectation in an x360 touch laptop and weighs in at under 1kg. It is the world’s first notebook made with diverted ocean-bound plastic which are used in the speaker enclosure and display bezel.
The HP ZBook Firefly
This is HPs smallest and lightest ZBook ever and is made with diverted ocean bound plastics5 and recycled aluminium6.
HP Z products are ENERGY STAR® certified with highly efficient power supplies and idle management.
1. 32 Gold, 280 Silver EPEAT®-registered HP Personal Systems products in 19 countries, as of October 2019.
2. Compared to majority of competing in-class OEM ink & laser printer supply recycling programs. Criteria: size, reach, recycled content use, upcycling and eco award/ranking. HP-commissioned Aug 2020 InfoTrends research report. Market share: IDC Q2’20 Hardcopy Peripheral Tracker. Program availability varies. See hp.com/go/recycle and keypointintelligence.com/HPPlanetPartners
3. As of February 2021.
4. Applies to HP PCs, Workstations and Displays manufactured after January 2019. Based on most Gold and Silver EPEAT® registrations by meeting all required criteria and achieving 50-74% of the optional points for EPEAT® Silver and 75-100% of the optional points for EPEAT® Gold according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
5. Speaker enclosure contains 5% ocean bound plastics by weight.
6. Uses 75% recycled Aluminium 6063 (architectural aluminium) – A Cover (lid), uses 50% recycled Aluminium 5052 (appliance aluminium) – C & D Cover (keyboard deck & Bottom).