Microsoft 365 Managed Services
The Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) suite of services provides users with a rich set of collaboration tools and business applications that fit the needs of most organisations perfectly, however, the environment must be managed to ensure the best value and security. This is where Daisy can help.
We can provide a flexible approach for managing your Microsoft 365 environment with a choice of enterprise-class support and management packages to fulfil a range of support level and budget requirements.
Why Microsoft 365 Management?
- The Microsoft 365 environment has more than 20 apps and services that require expertise and deep technical knowledge. This can be complicated to understand and difficult to roll-out. In addition, the updating of features and apps requires careful planning
- Microsoft 365 is constantly evolving to become a suite of linked products. As a result of this, the relationship between each product needs to be considered at all times
- Optimising apps is core to the security of your end-users and devices
- Keeping users safe requires specialist security expertise combined with proactive activities to reduce security threats
- Security updates and antivirus management activities are critical but often forgotten
Maximising return on investment (ROI)
- Microsoft 365 has complex and extensive licence bundles with features often left unused. Users may need help in understanding licencing options in order to better control and optimise cost
- Expert advice on how best to use Microsoft 365 and its features will help drive adoption and gain benefit from investments
A choice of Microsoft 365 Management support levels to suit your needs
Daisy’s Microsoft 365 Management offering can help you get the most out of your Microsoft 365 investment. With three service options to choose from, you can choose the best fit Microsoft 365 support level for your business’ specific IT requirements. Whether it’s an Essentials package for those who have in-house resources but will require ad-hoc technical advice; an Enterprise package for those who need access to regular guidance with regards to monitoring and reporting; or a full Enterprise Plus package that transfers the burden of managing Microsoft 365 services to the experts and covers everything from licencing and asset reporting to configuration and antivirus management. All these options sit on top of the Microsoft licencing costs and complement the licence package you have selected.
Incident Resolution (Fix) & Request Implementation SLA
Because of the complex nature of Microsoft 365, Enterprise Plus is split into a number of different modules from which the customer can choose on a bespoke basis. The modules have been designed to align with the Microsoft 365 licensing model for simplicity.
Why Daisy for Microsoft 365 Management?
Daisy has been a Microsoft Gold Partner for more than 20 years. We are one of very few providers to have 14 out of 18 Microsoft Gold competencies.
We are the UK’s #1 independent provider of IT, communications and cloud with more than 20 years’ experience in providing managed services. We provide access to highly accredited engineers to bolster a customer’s in-house resources and capabilities. We can do this by leveraging our scale, best practice, and extensive specialised knowledge. Our Gold Certified Microsoft Partner status ensures you receive the highest levels of expertise.
Daisy Management Options
Whether you’re looking for IT support or fully managed services, we have flexible service levels to suit everyone. Find your perfect service match.