At Daisy, we like to help customers bridge technology gaps and remove risks by providing experienced people – either on a syndicated ad-hoc basis or as a dedicated resource for a fixed time. Our Technical Skills Services offer flexibility and are ideal for organisations who want to manage their own environment but still have access to skilled technical resources when required.
Ask the expert
- Businesses are very likely to experience a skills shortage in the next 12 months
- Using third party services removes the risk of failing projects or services and pressured recruitment decisions
- There are various options to specifically address your business requirements
Daisy’s Technical Skills services comprises two separate services. Remote Technical Advice and Rapid IT Workforce.
- Remote Technical Advice offers customers the ability to contact Daisy when they require specialist knowledge or advice linked to an SLA on a monthly basis.
- Rapid IT Workforce delivers professional services when customers either have a gap in their own resources, need support during particularly busy periods, or have a specific project to deliver where they have a skills shortage.
Remote Technical Advice
Designed for customers who use their own in-house resources for day-to-day service administration and configuration tasks, yet require access to expert technical support, we can offer expertise across our Cloud & Desktop, LAN & WiFi and Unified Communications solutions whenever required.
This level of technical assistance is a core element of our Technical Skills Services. It is suited to in-house operational teams with day-to-day management responsibility for platforms but who do not have a deep knowledge of all the supporting technologies. Daisy provides access to specialist knowledge or advice to either assist with planning a change, or because an element is not functioning as expected and help is required to restore service.
As part of this service offering, we work with vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco and Mitel to ensure technical language is understood and communicated.
Expertise – access to experienced and accredited engineers
Responsiveness – a guaranteed response backed by defined SLAs
Flexibility – ability to procure regular assistance from as little as three and up to a maximum of 30 hours per month
Access to remote technical advice is provided for a specified number of hours per month, which is tracked over a three-month rolling period. This service is available during normal business hours, although an uplift to 24×7 access for priority incidents is also available where necessary.
Daisy will provide remote technical advice and assistance on an hourly basis, which can include:
- Service performance issues
- Configuration issues
- Integration with other elements of the customer’s environment
Rapid IT Workforce
Through our Rapid IT Workforce service, we deliver professional services when customers either have a gap in their own IT resources or need support during particularly busy periods. This can mean covering annual leave or long-term sick leave; bridging a gap while recruiting for a new starter or providing a niche skill not currently covered by in-house personnel.
Expertise – access to an engineering expert remotely and in the field, with associated industry-led accreditations
Responsiveness – ability to respond very quickly so that engineering support can attend site within 24 hours UK-wide
Diverse portfolio – available engineering resources range from a service desk analyst up to specialist technical, security-cleared resources
- Networks and security
- Voice and data
- Cloud computing
- Messaging and collaboration
- App development and testing
- Servers and storage
- Systems management
- End-user compute/desktop