See how cloud-delivered security can help you meet the needs of today’s remote, cloud-connected workforce in this must-read guide
Cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions have grown in adoption, and remote access technologies have become the way that businesses operate their day-to-day functions. It’s the new normal, but the profound shift comes with challenges, and a critical one is security.
When employees are working remotely, standard security housekeeping can sometimes be forgotten about, leaving you exposed to cybercriminals who are thriving on these types of vulnerabilities. One way to help you securely connect to the Internet and cloud applications with confidence is to deploy Cisco Umbrella technology – a cutting-edge, cloud-delivered security solution.
Why read this cloud security guide?
Ensuring that your network is secure has never been more important, but it can become a constant struggle for IT teams as they try to juggle multiple tasks and demands. This cloud security guide is for IT professionals looking to secure their distributed workforce. It provides useful information to help inform your decisions when choosing the best-fit solution for your business.
What you’ll learn from this cloud security guide:
- How to protect all of your employees, whether they work from home, the office, or on the road
- How to stop phishing and malware infections before they reach your network
- How to gain complete visibility into Internet activity across all locations, devices and users – even off the VPN
- What Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) is
- Why cloud-delivered security makes sense for the future of your business