The pandemic has been prolonged and for more and more workers, working from home is the new reality. 88.2% of UK homeworkers want to continue working remotely in some capacity and 74% of organisations are looking to increase working from home post-pandemic. So what does that look like from a contact centre perspective?
Why should I download my virtual contact centre whitepaper?
This short, jargon-free whitepaper will help you explore the benefits and risks of a virtual contact centre, how to mitigate these risks, and how to take the vital steps needed when assessing the viability of a virtual contact centre. It will also equip you to discuss this topic with anyone you need to influence, while making a clear, compelling business case.
What will I learn if I download my virtual contact centre whitepaper?
Download this whitepaper to find out about:
- The Surge in Demand
- The Remote Working Necessity
- Effective Communications are Fundamental to Business Success
- Business Benefits of Going Virtual
- The Risks of a Virtual Contact Centre
- Opportunities to Mitigate these Risks
- When a Virtual Contact Centre Makes Sense