DIRECT2 FOR MICROSOFT TEAMS
Microsoft Teams has seen great success as a remote working and collaboration tool, especially since the unprecedented requirement to work from home during the on-going pandemic. As we look towards our post-pandemic workplace culture, we are already seeing the demand for simplified voice and audio-conferencing solutions which are truly scalable. Daisy’s Direct2 for Microsoft Teams is a suite of services designed to address your home working collaboration requirements in three ways; for businesses looking to provide external calling (direct routing), call centre and voice recording capabilities directly from Microsoft Teams, for integration into an existing telephony solution, or for a brand-new telephony platform within a Microsoft Teams cloud environment.
Wherever you are in your Microsoft 365 adoption, from simply considering if it is a good idea through to realising you are “all in”, Daisy can assist you in your journey. Microsoft 365 by Daisy is built and designed around 8 key areas which are:
Our sales specialists and pre-sales consultants will work with you to ensure we find the right solutions and services for your business requirements.
Microsoft Teams Rooms
Daisy Direct2 for Microsoft Teams Rooms delivers the best Teams experience in a meeting space, designed to reduce the barriers between spaces, places, and people, so everyone has a seat at the same virtual table, no matter where they work. We can also manage all this for you as a serviced solution from proactive monitoring to hardware replacements.
A trusted Microsoft partner
Daisy is a Microsoft Gold partner and CSP, with seven specific accreditations across the various elements of the server and desktop portfolios. As one of the UK’s largest telecoms providers, not only can we deploy Microsoft 365 licenses for our customers, we can also provide project management and professional services – ensuring a seamless transition when migrating any voice user to Microsoft Teams phone system, whether you are moving from an onsite PBX, an alternative VoIP product or Skype for Business.
How Direct2 for Microsoft Teams works
Direct2 for Microsoft Teams suite of services is designed to deliver:
- A Direct Routing experience by adding external calling capability from Microsoft Teams.
- A hybrid voice option, where calls can be routed between Microsoft Teams and an existing PBX.
- A feature-rich cloud-hosted phone system, which replaces legacy on-premise or VoIP systems.
All of the above have the options of adding contact centre functionality and voice recording to Microsoft Teams.
Perfect for growing businesses looking to access word-class cloud telephony on a reduced scale.
Benefits of Daisy Direct2 for Microsoft Teams
- No CapEx costs
- Your users can call anywhere, anytime with competitive calling rates
- Scalable and flexible – a cloud delivery on a per-user basis
- Highly resilient triple entry points into Microsoft Azure
- Added business continuity functionality
- Automated provisioning
- PCI, GDPR and MIFID 2 compliant call recording as an option
- Contact centre functionality as an option
- The option to maintain an existing voice service