As work becomes more mobile, certain roles present greater security vulnerabilities.
The success of your organisation, whether public or private, depends on identifying and shoring up your tech weak spots, while capitalising on the opportunities for long-term gains.
Are You Ready to Meet the New Demands of Your Workforce?
- Microsoft secure across the stack
- Built-in eSIM (on LTE range)
- No business data exposed on unsecure public Wi-Fi networks
- Password-less access on the go with one-touch or no-touch biometrics
- Fast logins reduce risk of employees taking shortcuts to bypass security protocols
- Save time and money on password resets, especially for business builders
- By partnering with leading anti-virus and next-generation endpoint protection providers, Daisy can keep your endpoints secure
- With Security Optimisation, part of Daisy’s Microsoft 365 Management service, we can help review, report and manage the security of such a complex platform including Intune, EMS and Defender ATP.
- Surface devices work natively with Microsoft 365 productivity tools
- Integrate with Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Windows Virtual Desktop or Dynamics 365 Connected Field Services and line of business applications
- Comfortable, familiar devices and apps for employees
- Less workflow friction when changing between tools and tasks
- Seamless transition between office and offsite with no workflow interruptions
- For managers, consistent connection to work and teams, fostering collaboration
- Daisy can offer a range of managed Microsoft 365 solutions and licences to meet your requirements
Empowered by mobility
- Built-in mobile connectivity in Microsoft Surface range
- Powering resilient, inclusive, diverse workplaces
- Fewer interruptions with no dependence on dongles, Wi-Fi networks or tethering
- Less stress and frustration from connectivity issues for front-line workers
- Keeps mobile workers fully connected on the road
- Daisy can offer 4G unlimited data across the Microsoft LTE Surface range from only £15pcm
Connect Anywhere, With Our Unlimited Data Microsoft Surface Bundle From £36.30pcm
Responding to the needs of the new hybrid workplace, Daisy has partnered with Microsoft to offer high functioning Surface Connected devices with optional full-service wrap.
Explore the range
With the right tools, employees at all levels can work flexibly and remotely. Our Microsoft Surface bundles keep your people secure, productive and connected anywhere their role takes them.
SURFACE GO 2
SURFACE PRO X
Get in touch or call 01604 419403 for great deals on Surface devices.
Microsoft Surface Bundle from £35.92pcm
- Microsoft Surface device from £21.30pcm*
- 4G unlimited data from £15pcm**
- 30 day free trial of Daisy Mobile Device Management
- Microsoft 365 licences with Intune and Autopilot
- Microsoft 365 Management
- WEEE Recycling services Optional extras
- Zero-touch deployment
Many customers face issues deploying devices. Daisy has a dedicated deployment team to meet any requirement. Not only are we a supplier of devices, smartphones and accessories, we also offer mobile device management (MDM) and device deployment solutions. This helps to protect your business data by giving you the option to remotely install security features across your fleet all from one central point.
Using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit allows the entire deployment process to be automated and at the same time customised for the target hardware and user group requirements as needs change.
Packaging all Line of Business (LOB) applications specific to user requirements to be deployed via deployment methods such as System Centre Config Manager (SCCM), Intune, Group Policy (GP) or manually if required.
Windows Autopilot simplifies the Windows device lifecycle, for both IT and end users, from initial deployment to end of life. Using cloud-based services allows zero touch deployments from anywhere utilising Intune to deploy LOB applications.
This service is delivered from our dedicated configuration centre using supplied or Daisy created images. These images are stored on virtual servers allocated to individual customers and segmented off our corporate infrastructure, to prevent any cross contamination and security. Network points within the configuration centre allow multicasting of the individual image to multiple devices which allows the image to be deployed to individual or multiple devices simultaneously.
Our Desktop Deployment Team covers the UK mainland. This team is supplemented if required by the Daisy field-based engineering workforce.
Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
By partnering with leading anti-virus and next-generation endpoint protection providers, we can deliver the most appropriate protection to meet your business requirements and take the headache away from complex anti-virus management solutions.
With Security Optimisation, part of our Microsoft 365 Management service, Daisy can help review, report and manage the security of such a complex platform including Intune, EMS and Defender ATP.
Mobile Device Management
The enterprise is sprinkled with different endpoints – everything from smartphones, tablets and laptops, to wearables and Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Daisy can provide an MDM solution securely accessible through a single pane of glass where you can see endpoints, end-users and everything in between from any device, in any location, protecting users whether they are on or off the network.
Count on Daisy to handle the refurbishment, remarketing and secure (WEEE compliant) disposal of your data and end-of-life IT assets to minimise your environmental impact and remain watertight on data compliance. We offer a full suite of lifecycle services, including trade-ins, redeployment, secure data erasure, WEEE compliant recycling, remarket, shredding, decommissioning, refurbishment, and asset reporting.
Flexible Finance Services
Make your hard-pressed IT budgets go further with Daisy’s tailored, competitive and flexible finance solutions. We work with vendors or finance providers to offer your customers flexible and tailored finance solutions, including lease and tech-as-a-service (TaaS), enabling you to take your IT capex spending and convert it into a simple opex solution.