Important assets and services need to be protected, such as premises, data, people, services, systems, processes and your reputation. From identifying risks, managing them effectively and planning how you can continue to operate in any eventuality, Daisy can help you to improve your organisational resilience. With our help, you can achieve best practice and peace of mind internally and satisfy legislators, customers, supply-chain and other external stakeholders.
Our team of award-winning business continuity and IT service continuity consultants deliver projects from one-off engagements to complete business continuity management (BCM) programmes usually over three or five year terms. They can provide end-to-end support if you need it, as a managed service working in partnership with your internal team. Or, they can provide support to seasoned business continuity practitioners as and when you need additional resources or external validation to audit against.
Covering the full lifecycle of business continuity management, our services can be delivered as one-off, tactical engagements to assist your team to either establish their programme, independently assess it, test it, mature it, just lend a helping hand when you need it. Show more...
- IT Service Continuity Current State Assessment
- Business Continuity Current State Assessment
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- IT Service Continuity and Technical Recovery Planning
- Business Continuity Planning (all elements of)
- Testing, Exercising, and Awareness Programmes
- Award-winning consultants with broad and deep professional client-side experience and FBCI or MBCI status
- ISO 22301 certification for our business continuity centres and our services are aligned to ISO 22301 for business continuity management
- IT Service Continuity Management services aligned to ISO 27031
- More than 30 years’ experience as a business (more than 100 years in total in our team) and are a founding partner of the BCI
Multi-award-winning business continuity management software
Shadow-Planner can be managed in-house as a SaaS solution or delivered as part of a managed services programme by our skilled consultants who will work with you in partnership. Show more...
- BCM software developed by BCM professionals
- Covers business impact analysis, risk assessment, business continuity and IT recovery planning, incident notification via SMS and email, work area recovery planning, and integration with mobile devices
- Includes an award-winning mobile app to ensure the latest plans and contact information are always available
- Helps embed a business continuity culture within your organisation and facilitates best practice
- Enables the BC manager to ‘manage by exception’ allowing effort and focus to be placed on areas of concern
Business Continuity as a Service (BCaaS)
Daisy delivers a unique Business Continuity as a Service to a broad customer base, managing their entire business continuity programme over a three- or five-year programme, upskilling customer staff and equipping them for ongoing resilience. Show more...
- Professional outcomes delivered by award-winning consultants with more than 100 years of practical experience between them, using award-winning software
- Peace of mind that your BCM programme is managed by a BCM industry leader
- Painless management and delivery
- Increased return on investment and reduced cost
- Budgetary certainty over a three or five-year period