Protect what’s most important to your business and recover from any disruptive event
Availability services keep your organisation resilient, available, and recoverable at every stage of your digital journey. As well as delivering industry-leading business continuity, we also add value to your business-as-usual. This flexibility is ‘built-in’ to our services. It means you can manage peaks in demand, staff training, testing, and development of modern technology, and so on.
Work Area Recovery (WAR)
Standby infrastructure with 5,600 always-ready replacement positions available across the UK, IT replacement services, mobile and data centres support and more.
Physical IT delivered to your door, with help and support from experienced business continuity engineers.
Data Protection and Recovery
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) incorporating cloud and virtual options for resilience, data backup, storage, and protection.
Operational Resilience Planning & Management
Incorporating BC planning, consulting, and IT Service Continuity, with award-winning BC Software and industry-leading advice and support.
Having your people and data connected is essential for day-to-day business. This is often difficult in the event of a business interruption. But with a Daisy data centre you can make sure they remain connected, no matter what.
Ask the expert
- Leading UK pub enterprise achieves assured data availability and huge cost savings for data protection
- Aerospace component manufacturer reduces its recovery time objective (RTO) to one hour
- City investment management company adds resilience to its new storage platform implementation
- Scottish engineering company minimises data loss and improves recovery time
- UK’s largest dental insurance provider consolidates six solutions to one for data protection and recovery
- UK re-insurance business takes recovery time from 72 hours to 9 hours
- Staff at an entrepreneurial asset management company use FlexPlace to avoid disruption from on-going rail strikes
- Leading financial services company upscales to manage unprecedented inbound call levels following Brexit vote
This will ensure your systems and data are resilient, and for many organisations it is the first thing that is considered when ensuring resiliency, but what about the rest of the business? Unless you are an IT company, your systems and data are there simply to support your key business activities, click the following button to see what you also need to consider.
"Daisy’s backup solution has enhanced the way we manage and monitor our IT backup & recovery strategy on an everyday basis."
Lak Singh, Database Administrator, IT Services and Solutions, West Brom
Operational Resilience tailored to your business
We know that one of your biggest challenges is to have suitable continuity and resilience services that protect your organisation, help it meet regulations, and have them support and enable digital opportunities.
Whether this is a complete digital transformation or adopting technology that enables new opportunities, you need to be able to adapt at pace to maintain your competitive edge and meet evolving customer needs.
That’s why Daisy delivers availability services that meet the requirements of mid-market, corporate, public sector, and enterprise customers across every industry.
Our Business Continuity Awards
Business Continuity Management Planning Software of the Year 2022
Most Effective Recovery of the Year 2021
Business Continuity Management Planning Software of the Year 2021
Business Continuity Consultant of the Year 2020
Resilience in Infrastructure and IT Service Continuity 2020
Continuity & Resilience Consultant of the Year 2019
- Most Effective Recovery of the Year 2021
- Business Continuity Management Planning Software of the Year 2021
- Resilience in Infrastructure and IT Service Continuity 2020
- Business Continuity Management Planning Software of the Year 2020 – highly commended
- Business Continuity Consultant of the Year 2020 at European BCI Awards, for Eugina Pierre
- Continuity & Resilience Consultant of the Year 2019 at European BCI Awards, for David Davies
- Business Continuity Management Planning Software of the Year 2018
- Excellence in Business Continuity in Industry (with HomeServe) 2018
- DRaaS Award at CIR Business Continuity Awards 2017
- Continuity & Resilience Consultant of the Year 2017 at European BCI Awards, for Petra Morrison
- Business Continuity Management Planning Software of the Year 2016
- Most Innovative Product 2016 at CIR Business Continuity Awards for our Plans in your Pocket mobile app
- Hybrid Partner of the Year at 2015 Asigra Global Partner Awards
- Most Desirable Cloud Backup Expertise at 2015 Asigra Global Partner Awards
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year 2014 (product) at European BCI Awards, for our Virtual Disaster Recovery Platform
- Cloud Services Provider of the Year 2014 at CIR Business Continuity Awards
- Best Endpoint Cloud Backup and Recovery Implementation at 2014 Asigra Global Partner Awards, for Cloud Backup & Recovery for Mobile Devices
- Most Innovative Product highly commended at the 2014 Global BCI Awards, for Quickstart