Improve efficiency and your bottom line with an agile, cost-effective and secure SD-WAN from Cisco Meraki. Four BIG reasons why it makes sense for your business.
Imagine a network that evolved in line with the needs of your business; saved more of your employees time and applied the same zero-risk approach to security as you do – all while reducing your business’ carbon footprint and overall spend.
Cisco Meraki SD-WAN allows you to achieve all of this AND take full control of all of your business’ networks from one centralised portal thanks to its simple software solution.
More users. More applications. More devices. Same network.
Software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) allows businesses to harness and take control of their network.
From improved agility to significant cost savings, here are four BIG reasons why SD-WAN makes sense.
Evolve your network to meet the changes and growth your business strategy demands
- Be carrier-independent by overlaying services on top of new or existing connections, accelerating delivery time and evolving your network in line with business needs
- Real-time modification means urgent changes and updates can be done instantly
- Define importance, routing and security for each application’s traffic flow to ensure business priorities are met
Achieve more with less – Get MPLS benefits with simple internet access
- Avoid double charges for internet break-out, use efficient and cost-effective local access
- Improve employee productivity with zero-touch provisioning (ZTP), centralised management and better app visibility
- Take advantage of the new ultrafast broadband to increase capacity at remote sites achieving flexibility without breaking the bank
Increase resilience with a zero-risk approach as security is embedded by default
- Central control portal, change traceability and end-to-end encryption means greater security, compliance and audit control
- Ability to interconnect multiple WAN links (including mobile access) and define how the failover will intervene, achieving a higher level of business continuity
- WAN segmentation isolates critical enterprise assets, guest WiFi and business partner access for peace of mind
Versatile devices to combine multiple functions and enable you to consolidate infrastructures as a further step towards net zero targets
- Reduced infrastructure requirements means reduced reliance on server rooms and cooling needs
- Cut down on carbon footprint thanks to simplified installation process with ZTP which makes site visits redundant