Transforming patient care and mobilising clinicians through digital innovation
Nurturing digital excellence and enhancing student experience
Join service, communities and citizens to reduce costs and simplify delivery
Public Sector Services tailored to your organisationSkills shortages, work-force reduction, shrinking budgets, and the constant pressure to do more with less ….Daisy helps Public Sector organisations answer these problems head-on with our unique approach that places the UK Public Sector at the vanguard of digital transformation. Our comprehensive set of solutions, powered by our world class technology partners, means that whatever your challenge we can work with you to connect the unconnected and create better ways of doing things.
Daisy Corporate Services is the only organisation awarded places on all 13 different lots on the Network Services 2 (RM3808) framework.
- Lot 1: Data Access Services
- Lot 2: Local Connectivity Services
- Lot 3: Traditional Telephony Services
- Lot 4: Inbound Telephony Services
- Lot 5: IP Telephony Services
- Lot 6: Mobile Voice & Data Services
- Lot 7: Paging and Alerting Services
- Lot 8: Video Conferencing Services
- Lot 9: Audio Conferencing Services
- Lot 10: Unified Communications
- Lot 11: Radio Services
- Lot 12: Security and Surveillance Services
- Lot 13: Contact Centre Services
Daisy has been awarded places on all lots under the UK Government's Technology 3 framework agreement (RM6100), as announced by the Crown Commercial Service.
- Lot 1: Technology Strategy and Service Design
- Lot 2: Transition and Transformation
- Lot 3a: Operational Services - End User Services
- Lot 3b: Operational Services - Operational Management
- Lot 3c: Operational Services - Technical Management
- Lot 3d: Operational Services - Application and Data Management
- Lot 4: Major Services Transformation Programmes
- Lot 5: Service Integration and Management
Daisy has been awarded places on 3 different lots under the TePAS Technology and Associated Services framework (RM6068).
- Lot 1: Hardware & Software & Associated Services
- Lot 2: Hardware and Associated Services
- Lot 3: Software and Associated Services
The agreement uses the CCS Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS), a public sector sourcing tool for goods and services regulated by the Public Contracts Regulations 2015. You do not need special IT equipment to access it. New suppliers can join at any time.
Daisy has been awarded a place on the UK Government's HSCN Access Services framework agreement (RM3825), as announced by the Crown Commercial Service.
- 1 Visit the HSCN DPS for more information
Daisy has been awarded a place on the NOE CPC framework
- 3 Enterprise Services Infrastructure
Daisy has been awarded a place on the Scottish Government Digital Services (Dynamic Purchasing System)
Daisy has been awarded a place on the Scottish Government Telephony Services (Dynamic Purchasing System).
Daisy has been awarded a place on 7 different lots under the YPO Data Centres, Maintenance, Cloud Hosting and Security framework (944).
- Lot 2 - Enterprise Hardware Management
- Lot 5 - Cloud, Cloud Services and Hosting
- Lot 7 - Managed Service
- Lot 8 - Business Continuity and Disaster Workplace Recovery
- Lot 10 - Colocation /Shared Hosting Services
- Lot 11 - Data Security Solutions
- Lot 12 - Network Connectivity Services
Daisy has been awarded a place on 3 different lots under the YPO Network Connectivity and Telecommunication Solutions framework (976).
- Lot 1 – Wide Area Network (WAN) Services
- Lot 2 – Local Area Network (LAN) Services
- Lot 6 – Communication Services
Daisy has been awarded a place on 7 different lots under the YPO Technology Hardware, Software and Services framework (979).
- Lot 1 – Supply of Hardware
- Lot 2 – Software Applications
- Lot 3 – Supply of Hardware and Software
- Lot 4 – Anything as a Service (XaaS)
- Lot 5 – Hardware Catalogue (YPO use only)
- Lot 6 – Technology Operational Services
- Lot 7 – Service Design and Implementation
Daisy has been awarded places on the Crown Commercial Service G-Cloud 12:
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Software