Intent-based networking is a new approach to networking. One that is not dependent on continuous attention and manual intervention by administrators, but one that understands what your organisation needs and makes it happen. Intent-based networking is the difference between doing thousands of tasks manually and having an automated system that helps you focus your time on core business goals.
Cisco DNA Centre is the foundational controller and intent-based analytics platform at the heart of Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA), which is Cisco’s intent-based network for the enterprise. Cisco DNA Centre provides a single dashboard for every fundamental management task to simplify running your network. IT teams can respond to changes and challenges faster and more intelligently and distribute policies and manage workflows throughout your entire enterprise regardless of location.
Cisco DNA Centre is an open and extensible platform, which means you do not have to have an exclusive Cisco network. Regardless of the complexity of your hybrid architectures that incorporate multiple campuses, remote branches and cloud architectures, Cisco DNA Centre can help simplify it.
Benefits of Cisco DNA Centre
- Simplify network management: Manage your enterprise network over a centralised dashboard
- Deploy networks in minutes, not days: Using intuitive workflows, Cisco DNA Centre makes it easy to design, provision, and apply policy across your network
- Reduce human error: Policy-driven automation reduces downtime and improves security
- Predict problems before they happen: Analytics and assurance use network insights to optimise network performance and deliver the best user and application experience
- Get end-to-end visibility: Provides 360-degree network visibility across your enterprise with full context through data and insights