As of June 1 2018, we will be introducing a number of changes that will make roaming in even more destinations much cheaper for our customers.
The following destinations will be changing zones:
- Cameroon, Korea, Laos, Macau, Morocco, Myanmar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, UAE and Uzbekistan are moving from Rest of World Zone 2 to Rest of World Zone 1
- Burkina Faso and Vietnam are moving from Rest of World Zone 3 to Rest of World Zone 1
- Bhutan and Madagascar are moving from Rest of World Zone 4 to Rest of World Zone 1
- Cape Verde, Gambia and Zimbabwe are moving from Rest of World Zone 3 to Rest of World Zone 2
- Sao Tome and Principe are moving from Rest of World Zone 4 to Rest of World Zone 3
In addition to this, we are delighted to announce that Daisy’s World Travel Select (WTS) service will also be improved and will benefit from over 40 new inclusive destinations, including the reintroduction of the United Arab Emirates.
The additional destinations are as follows:
|Bosnia and Herzegovina
|United Arab Emirates
|Papua New Guinea
Alongside the above cost-effective changes, we must unfortunately inform you that Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina will be moving from EU Zone 2 to Rest of World Zone 1.
This means that roaming will no longer be included as standard. However, users roaming in these destinations will now be able access their inclusive bundles for only £5 (excl. VAT) per day, as they have been included within the new additions made to World Travel Select.
For a complete plan of worldwide zones, effective June 1 2018, that highlights all World Travel Select inclusive destinations please click here.
Please Note: O2 customers on DISE or legacy ABS tariffs will not be affected by these changes, if you are uncertain as to your tariff type please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.