Lead the change that empowers employees
In today’s workplace, flexibility drives productivity. Employees value the freedom of working where it suits them1, and satisfied employees get more done.
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY ABOUT THE FUTURE OF WORK…
70% say working from home increases their job satisfaction¹
76% say not commuting adds productive time to their day¹
Source: 1 Lenovo, “The Future of Work and Digital Transformation” study, February 2021
Make choices that enable flexibility and productivity
Today’s employees might be conducting business in the office, from home, or on the road, so their device needs are changing. They seek digital tools that match their roles and work habits.
Purchasing criteria now extends past matching device performance and storage capacity to a user’s application requirements. Choosing the right model also means considering whether certain form factors, features, and other attributes should be part of an individual’s comprehensive device toolkit.
Lenovo devices powered by AMD offer a broad array of choices for all the above and more. Balancing performance and feature requirements with budgetary considerations, our solutions help businesses transition to productive ways of work and lead the change.
DAISY AND LENOVO OFFER YOU…
Our devices are OPTIMISED for specific employee profiles
As a Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) partner, we understand the difference the correct device can have on your teams.
BEST FOR DESK-BASED
Employees who work from a stationary location, such as a desk in the office and need devices that allow easy sharing of files, convenient connectivity to peripherals, and ample storage.
Lenovo ThinkBook 14 Gen 3
- AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series processors with Radeon™ graphics to breeze through everyday tasks
- Up to 1.5TB of dual SSD for storing and loading heavy files with ease
- 1800 hinge for flat display and image sharing plus flexible port connectivity, touchscreen, and business-grade security
BEST FOR HYBRID
Hybrid employees who are always on the move need to be equipped with portable or ultraportable device options that offer greater flexibility to work anywhere, any way.
ThinkPad L13 Yoga Gen 2
- 13.3” FHD IPS touchscreen with AMD Ryzen PRO™ 5000 Series mobile processors
- Compact, 2-in-1 business notebook with 3600 hinge tent or stand mode for one-on-one presentations
- Optional garaged rechargeable pen for digital sketching or note-taking
BEST FOR POWER-USERS
Power users who work with intensive content creation, editing, programming, and Big Data tasks and need workstation calibe performance and features in either portable or desktop form factors.
- Multiple 14” screen options including HDR-400 UHD with X-rite Factory Color Calibration
- NVIDIA Discrete Graphics with 4GB VRAM
- Up to 48GB 3200MHz Memory
- Up to 2TB PCle NVMe Storage
- Dual ThunderboltTM 4
- AMD Pro Processors