Discover how pay-per-use IT can take your business furtherDon’t let outdated IT infrastructure, long procurement cycles and tight budgets hold your business back. Daisy is able to deliver on-premise workloads using the HPE GreenLake pay-per-use model1 to give you all the speed and flexibility benefits of the cloud, while maintaining control over your data and key applications.
The HPE GreenLake difference
At Daisy, we connect your business challenges to forward-thinking technology solutions. With more than 30 years’ experience delivering HPE technology, we can assist with your end-to-end technology needs, ranging from assessments, health checks and strategy definitions, right the way through to delivery, support and recovery assurance.
Plus, we understand that cloud-first doesn’t just mean public cloud – in fact, 82% of organisations surveyed by Flexera have a hybrid cloud strategy. Using HPE GreenLake allows us to deliver infrastructure as a service using a consumption-based model that gives you the best of both worlds:
Keep critical workloads on-premises
Provision and manage with the ease of cloud Pay monthly based on metered usage
With technology refreshes built into the model, HPE GreenLake enables your infrastructure to evolve with your business – fast, easily, and affordably.
We can give you a quote on storage, compute and virtualisation workloads within minutes, and have capacity installed and running within two weeks.
Want to know more about how consumption-based solutions can help you avoid business roadblocks? Read our free e-book today.
If you’d prefer to speak to someone, we’ll gladly set up a call. Just send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.GET YOUR E-BOOK NOW BY SUBMITTING THE FORM.
Download the e-book to find out how to:
- Maximise your IT budget
- Benefit from Infrastructure-as-a-Service
- Plan your cloud, hybrid-cloud or data-centre strategy
Download the e-Book
HPE GreenLake at a glance
shorter time to deploy
What you get with Daisy and HPE GreenLake
- A single monthly bill charging for actual metered use of infrastructure – no upfront capital spending needed!
- Guaranteed buffer capacity is installed and available, but not charged for until used. The standard is a 48-month contract including 80% reserved capacity and 20% variable capacity.
- On-premises control over data and key apps, coupled with all the speed, agility and ease of the cloud experience
- Point-and-click self-service and easy management with HPE GreenLake Central
- HPE InfoSight for proactive issue identification and performance enhancement
- 24x7x365 support with 4-hour response times and enhanced service call handling
- Quarterly meetings with a dedicated HPE Account Support Manager (ASM)
- Reserve may apply
- “The total economic impact of HPE GreenLake: business benefits and cost savings enabled by HPE GreenLake”. Forrester Total Economic Impact Study commissioned by HPE, June 2020.
- “The business value of HPE GreenLake management services”. IDC White Paper sponsored by HPE, January 2020.