This framework is for the provision of hardware, software and associated services, from the supply of ICT equipment and applications through to secure hardware asset destruction. Services include subscription based ‘anything as a service’ models, operational services to manage the provision of your technology requirement and service design and implementation for assisting with evaluation and improvement of your technology infrastructure.
It is free to access, easy to utilise and designed to meet the needs of all public sector organisations including Central Government, Charities, Housing, Education, Emergency Services, Local Authority and NHS establishments.
The 8 lots consist of:
- Lot 1 – Supply of Hardware
- Lot 2 – Software Applications
- Lot 3 – Supply of Hardware and Software
- Lot 4 – Anything as a Service (XaaS)
- Lot 5 – Hardware Catalogue (YPO use only)
- Lot 6 – Technology Operational Services
- Lot 7 – Service Design and Implementation
- Lot 8 – IT Asset Destruction