Access to the Health and Social Care Network (HSCN) for data sharing. This includes support for transition and implementation.
This agreement provides access to the HSCN for health, social care, and related organisations. The HSCN is a data network that enables health and social care services to access and share information reliably, flexibly and efficiently. The agreement includes support for transition and implementation.
The framework uses a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) which helps customers find relevant suppliers through a filtering system.
Key benefits include:
- the dynamic nature of the DPS improves your choice and value for money
- HSCN-compliant connectivity services
- supplementary services, including PSN connectivity, cloud access, ISP services, virtual routing and forwarding (VRF), network access and security, virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and intrusion prevention and detection
- professional services to support transition and implementation
- lower cost compared to previous N3 services
- Single lot agreement