Protect what’s most important to your business and recover from any disruptive event
Our availability services keep your organisation resilient, available and recoverable at every stage of your digital journey. As well as delivering industry-leading business continuity, we also add value to your business-as-usual. This flexibility is ‘built-in’ to our services. It means you can manage peaks in demand, staff training, testing and development of new technology, and so on.
Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Incorporating BC planning, consulting and IT Service Continuity, with award-winning BC Software and industry-leading advice and support.
Work Area Recovery (WAR)
Standby infrastructure – with 7,500 always-ready replacement positions available across the UK, IT replacement services, mobile datacentres support and more.
IT Disaster Recovery
Physical IT delivered to your door, with help and support from our experienced business continuity engineers.
Data Protection & Recovery
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) incorporating cloud and virtual options for resilience, data backup, storage and protection.
Ask the expert
- Leading UK pub enterprise achieves assured data availability and huge cost savings for data protection
- Aerospace component manufacturer reduces its recovery time objective (RTO) to one hour
- City investment management company adds resilience to its new storage platform implementation
- Scottish engineering company minimises data loss and improves recovery time
- UK’s largest dental insurance provider consolidates six solutions to one for data protection and recovery
- UK re-insurance business takes recovery time from 72 hours to 9 hours
- Staff at an entrepreneurial asset management company use FlexPlace to avoid disruption from on-going rail strikes
- Leading financial services company upscales to manage unprecedented inbound call levels following Brexit vote
This will ensure your systems and data are resilient, and for many organisations it is the first thing that is considered when ensuring resiliency, but what about the rest of the business? Unless you are an IT company, your systems and data are there simply to support your key business activities, click the following button to see what you also need to consider.